Today

Today, I stocked some military related magazines for my shop on Amazon.co.jp. I've selected submarine / warship related magazines mostly, but I bought two bunko-bon, and one picture-book about Paris. 

I usually head out to BOOK-OFF to stock my books, as there are about 3 near my house. I usually get the cheap magazines in good condition, but sometimes I stock books over 500 yen. 

Star Wars Rogue One movie is coming out in December, so I've noticed. I'm looking forward to that! 
I think it will be a good idea to stock Star Wars related books / CD / DVD / goods now when the Star Wars craze has calmed down a bit. 

In the BOOK OFF near my house, I found an Oreilly book about Parallel computing. I didn't buy it, but it's good to know somebody in the neighborhood is a programmer. (I'm sure a very good one too) 

Today I went to Starbucks, and ordered hot Soy Latte in Grande size. The soy latte seemed rather sweet to me, and it was good. :-) I was studying a course today in Starbucks about big data, and I am determined to finish it by next month. So far the course is very good. 


Comments

Popular Posts