Thoughts on random things

Well, I was thinking about quantum computation and quantum mechanics since I bought a book about it today. It quotes a famous quote by Richard Feynman "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics." So this is the next frontier I should be focusing on in the next 5-10 years.... IBM has that Quantum Experience 5 qubit quantum computer, and there are so many things to experiment.... Inch by Inch, I am progressing, maybe slow compared to others in an area, faster than others in another area, well I'm doing my best these days. I also bought a book written by Edward Lorenz since I saw a diagram of Lorenz attractor in a book I was taking a look in Junkudo in Fujisawa. I was always fascinated by the Butterfly Effect.

Comments

Popular Posts