Night Time.

Night time.

It’s 36 minutes past 9PM here in Japan.
I’m listening to Jayesslee’s song on iTunes. It’s quite quiet in this room, with occasional sound of cars passing by.

God has been really good to me, I am really happy these days. I really appreciate my friends and my family.

It’s quite spring here in Japan, and cherry blossoms are blooming, and it’s very photogenic. The cherry blossoms, called 桜 in Japanese, remind me of pure heart. For me, it symbolizes a purity that is untainted.

A game I like to do is called quoridor, which I bought in a shop near my house for about 6000 yen. Its origin is from France. The board and pieces are made out of wood and it’s quite smooth and nice.

I need to read a book on market trading, (20pages / day). I hope I can discipline myself to achieve this, since I have a little busy life these days.

Ok, going to be playing with my Sigmarion 3 now. See you later!

3/25/2018

Comments

Popular Posts